This video gives an overview and a review of the Paradigm Pro Elite competition kettlebell from Kettlebells USA. It rates the kettlebell from 0-5 stars in 5 different categories: quality, functionality, price, aesthetics, and customer service!
Get 7 Day FREE TRIAL to My Fitness and diet App here: https://www.jillianmichaels.com/app
Subscribe so you don’t miss any of my fat burning workouts, exercise tutorials, nutrition tips, and lifestyles faves!
DO EACH EXERCISE FOR 30 SECONDS EACH. BACK TO BACK. TWO ROUNDS.
Jillian Michaels workout. Kettlebell. Total body workout. HIIT. Fat burning exercises.
1. Use 1 or 2 hands to pick up the kettlebell, pulling it up to your chest. Hold the kettlebell at chest level with both hands, making sure to keep your arms close to your body and elbows tucked in. Your feet should be slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, with your toes pointing slightly outward. Keep your back straight and abdominals tight. This will be your starting position.
2. Pushing your hips back, slowly bend the knees and lower your legs until your thighs are just below parallel to the floor. Make sure to inhale during this portion of the exercise.
3. Press through the heel of the foot and push your hips through to return to the starting position. Breathe out during this phase of the exercise.
4. Repeat for recommended number of repetitions before bending your knees to lower the kettle bell back to the ground.
Main Muscle Worked: Quadriceps
Other Muscles: Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings
Mechanics Type: Compound
YOUTUBE | http://bit.ly/1RSJFa4
FACEBOOK | http://on.fb.me/1lomhpr
INSTAGRAM | http://bit.ly/1LzBxab
TWITTER | http://bit.ly/1RSJQlL
GOOGLE+ | http://bit.ly/1NRe8qu
PINTEREST | http://bit.ly/1OOZgY4
SPOTIFY | http://spoti.fi/1NRebm0
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.
This video offers different movements for the beginner and intermediate. Enjoy the different movements that will cater to your fitness levels.
If you don’t have time to make it to your favourite workout facility, our videos work well in making any space big or small. ENJOY!
► Train 30 Days For Free – https://academy.lebestark.ch/enroll/937877?price_id=1027197
/>► Free Kettlebell Workout – http://bit.ly/free-kettlebell-workout
► Kostenloses Kettlebell Workout – http://bit.ly/gratis-kettlebell-workout
This kettlebell workout has been used by the Spartan Army 371 BC as an inaugural process to becoming a member of their army. We have no documents to prove this but the intensity of this workout leaves clues..
1 – Single Hand Swing
2 – Clean
3 – Jerk
4 – Snatch
5 – Windmill
– 5 exercises for 10 reps (5 R/ 5 L)
– Followed by 1 minute of rest
– 6 rounds
– Beginners KB: 8 kg (F) – 12 kg (M)
– Advanced KB: 12 kg (F) – 16 kg (M)
– Angie: 16 kg & 20 kg/ Gregory: 20 kg, 24 kg, 28 kg & 32 kg
Kettlebell Kurse: http://academy.lebestark.ch
Lebe Stark IG: http://instagram.com/lebestark
Angie IG: http://instagram.com/angie_zoe_ziegler
Gregory IG: http://instagram.com/gregory_dzemaili